March 22, 2013

VA - Beats 8 [2013]


B. DURAZZO - Bat Food
chu. - brrrrrb
Confidence - Neek Comin in Piles
Dr. Quandary - Bedouin Drums
DrDecibel - Alan Parker Flip
Esbe - Someday
K Def - Touching Realness
Kognitif - MamaLove
Madlib - Static Invazion
Meerdat - Give It a Name
Menagerie - Leroy And The Lion
Mojo Rising - You Dig
Mononome - When You Gonna Learn
Moses Mayes - Blind
P.R. - There For You
Pro P - Stomper
Robot Oxford - Scrutiny (Circa 06')
Saltillo - Remember Me
Schadillac - Deep Dish
Shook - Picture Moment
Statik Selectah - White Silk
Stephen Greater - Dream
Ta-Ku - Nine To Five
Turtle Master - Cumulet(ft)David Martin
Turtle Master - Rice
Zigg Zag - Let Me Live

DOWNLOAD(Depositfiles)
DOWNLOAD(Mediafire)
DOWNLOAD(Sharebeast)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings frοm Floгidа! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't ωait to take a look ωhen
    I get hоme. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anywayѕ, verу good blog!

    Also νisit my site youtube ranking software

    ReplyDelete