February 1, 2012

February Breaks 2012



Sorry if I got some repeats. I try to use the search bar to make sure there are none but it doesn't always work right. And just to be safe, I will start having an alternate link since Megaupload, Filesonic, & Fileserve have been shut down you never know.

AIFF - Let It Roll
Alessandro Alessandroni - Fuga Nei Sotterranei
Alliance Ethnik - Demi Tour Vers Le Futur
Ambros Seelos - Guma
Angelo & Eighteen - Flight 2
B.Stoller - Design
Gamith - Darkness
Grip Grand & DJ MF Shalem - Y'all Fail (Genghis Edit)
Hayz - Puppetstring (Genghis Edit)
Homelife - Harder (Genghis Edit)
Hugh Masekela - Ashiko
Ill-Advised - Dirty Harry Meets The Wu (Mild Calm mix)
Jimmy Castor Bunch - L.T.D.(Genghis Edit)
Killa Instinct - The Noose Around Your Neck (Genghis Edit)
King Sun - Pure Energy (Genghis Extended Edit)
Lefties Soul Connection - Freaky Frankie (Genghis Edit)
Lettuce - Move On Up(ft)Dwele
Lightheaded - In The Building
Lil' Lavair & The Fabulous Jades - Cold Heat
London Funk Allstars - Sure Shot.mp3
London Posse - Gangster Chronicle (DSK Remix)(Genghis Edit)
Lucek Oblatywacz - Mgla Spowila Endor
Magnum - It's The Music That Makes Us Do It (Genghis Edit)
Memphis Black - Hang 'Em High (Chadeo Re-Edit)
Radiohead - Where I End And You Begin (Drum Edit)
Shing02 - 3min Drill
Steven Perri And Zamaun - Street Scene
Style Cee & Cappo - Throwdown (Genghis Edit)
The Killergroove Formula - Peter Gunn (Turntable Detective)
The Mighty Underdogs - UFC(ft)DJ Shadow
Uniquetunes - Slow Down
Zeph And Azeem - Everything Different (Genghis Edit)


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my lady's video. She appreciates all of the support she can get! Nuff' respect to your blog, sir.

    Peace,

    Soulrane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shit, what a coincidence! but thanks. Hit me up on facebook if you want originals of the edits! diggin your breaks mixtapes. I never had a chance to go through the house and hip hop mixtapes til recently. dope!

      Delete
  2. No need for the originals of the edits. I have everything on vinyl, and convert it straight from that. I'm a sound snob. My boy Fish told me about your blog. I have yet to download and of the breaks compilations.

    thank for listening. more to come soon!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need for the originals of the edits. I have everything on vinyl, and convert it straight from that. I'm a sound snob. My boy Fish told me about your blog. I have yet to download and of the breaks compilations.

    thank for listening. more to come soon!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck.after watching the video, i went to get splifted myself..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say. Thanks for this fucking dope, great playlist !!! dom vador !!!

    ReplyDelete