January 21, 2012

VA - Beats 2 [2012]



Artist
: Various Artists
Album: Beats 2 (compiled by Genghis)
Year: 2012
Genre: Hip Hop, Instrumental, Jazz

Ackryte - Dragon Chase
Ancient Astronauts - I Came Running
Ancient Astronauts - Still a Soldier
Buddha Brand - 人間發電所 (Instrumental)
Comfort Fit - The Hunt
Double X Posse - Money Talks Instrumental
Dr. MaD - Off The Top (Instrumental)
Fisto - Erreur De Casting (Instrumental)
Frenic - Get Out of Dodge
Ghost - The day After
JK Soul - Down The Streetz
JS aka The Best - Love Affair
King Most - Sun Fran To Tokyo
Kuddie Fresh - Love's Revenge
Louis Mackey - Destroyer of All Things
Lucek Oblatywacz - W Glowie Klebia Sie Marzenia
Michita - Windmill
Nomak - Open Out
Presto - Adi adwards
Subrok Mission - The Duke
The Doppelgangaz - Creatures
Think Twice & David Ryshpan - Under The Hood
uhoh - Sweep City
Voldmars - Road to Load


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. shit... 3 of the links are dead already? the rapidshare one still works. one of the artists is not liking this post. I wish I knew which one so I can take down that song that way I don't have to keep re-uping. but yeah I got you man. re-uping

      Delete